Doordarshan National Channel DD1 will live telecast the launch in India. I am not aware of the website live streaming, webcast, podcast, online stream in the web TV. But one can watch DD in many websites.
GSAT 12 Satellite Details:
- Weight - 1,410 kg.
- GSAT-12 has 12 extended C-band transponders
- Satellite to be used for tele-education, tele-medicine, telephone and other communication uses.
- This is 19th launch of Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV). So far 16 are successful. 1 launch failed and other partially failed.
- PSLV-XL is used for second time after Chandrayaan-1. PSLV-XL is powerful version of standard PSLV.
- PSLV is 44 meter high weighing 310,000 kgs.
- It can carry payload of 1600 kg to Sun-Synchronous orbit
- PSLV uses 12 tonnes Solid Fuel namely Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene (HTPB)
- Four stage PSLV, after a 20-minute flight, will put satellite in sub-geosynchronous transfer orbit (GTO) with 284 km perigee and 21,000 km apogee
- Later using motor and commands satellite will be moved to 36,000 km apogee and perigee
Tags: PSLV-C17 Launch Live DD1 - GSAT-12 July 15 2011 - Satellite Launch Friday - ISRO PSLV-C17 Launch Sriharikota - Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV C17 Jul 15 4.48 pm Launch - PSLV Statistics - Live Telecast Doordarshan DD National India - GSAT 12